Friday, March 4, 2011

H Pylori And Lymphedema

Discosafari


I think of you often. It is always a 'utopia, a' obsession. Before I was in a bar, where I come from. Basically there are four musicians who know each other and then there's the jam session. There are people who brings a guitar, some bass, a harmonica and without knowing who they play. Here I'll tell you once more a frame of my life, to reiterate what I'm in love with you. The love you have for a simple food like what you find by lettuce, to sushi, to pasta sauce that you cook. You are a wonderful thing, the love that we are putting on stage every day is wonderful. This article, this moment is unique. We live, we are sincere and respectful of ourselves, the music, the music. I'm fine with you, I'm God, I miss a lot of things, ' Ipad , the mortgage, the opportunity to go to Nobu, this album on vinyl .. but I have everything; I got you, my mixer, passion and intelligence to stop thinking that life is a gift, you are a miracle. Think about the fact of walking or running or climbing stairs. There are those who can not. Here's how I am, I find it nice to walk because, imagine what I can think of warm and tender embrace that we have data on Monday morning. Or this meandering album, mixed "by Flood to ' Assault & Battery in London (but recorded in a church). It's okay if I brought a suitcase before taking the metro. I do a lot more. I appreciate every moment the beauty of every moment with you. Your progress, your jokes, make love. Discover the carousel "Let england shake" insieme in negozio coi ragazzi, mi ha dato ancora una volta l'opportunità di essere, non di apparire, e questa è la mia paga più grande. 


 

Ti ho mai detto grazie? Ecco, in questo preciso momento.. Mi fermo, le mani sugli occhi, inspiro e ti dico.. Grazie. Per quello che sei, per quello che fai; per la considerazione che hai di me, per ogni disco che mi suggerisci e che con il bene che ricevo, mi permetti di apprezzare. 
Love is all, Love is everyone. 

posted by Ivan Minutes


PJ Harvey
"Let England Shake"
(Island / Universal) 2011
www. pjharvey . net

0 comments:

Post a Comment